Saturday, May 23, 2009

Asian slut: Bhaby Jane



A new segment i want to open in this blog is called "Asian Slut". A perpect timing that theres a user submmitted a video to me last weekend via email. A sex video of him and his x-girlfriend sounds yummy huh, yeah we better check it out. A couple of photos included in this email and a friendster link. Ive check the pictures and the girls friendster account, and im so much disapointed of what I expected. lol, shes not pretty (whatttttttt!) but she is a slut. hmmm and she is a MILF! yes she is a mother and just graduated from high shool, ohh what a shame! The guy said in the email.
My laptop is always fronting us while we have sex in the hotel not knowing that my web cam is recording while we are having sex. So i want to share this to all guys out there. She is a mother of one already so dont mind his saggy breast. lol

Here is some of his pictures. See if you want the video. And tell me via comments. And I will upload this next week. so stay tuned!



3 comments: